Tuesday, August 8th
Show begins at 6:30pm in the CFD Arena
Weigh-In's - Sunday, August 6th at 5:30 pm - The Garden
Contestants must be present to be weighed & measured.
- Open to all Laramie County youth between 5 and 8 years old.
- Contestants must be no taller than 52 inches and no heavier than 60 pounds.
- Contest is limited to the first 100 participants who meet age, weight and height requirements.
Check In - Tuesday, August 8 at 6:00pm - CFD Arena
- Riders need to be present at the check-in table in the Arena at Frontier Park to pick up rider number.
- There will be ten (10) sections with ten (10) riders in each section.
- The riders with the top scores in each section will ride again to compete for the “Champion Mutton’ Buster” of the Laramie County Fair and be awarded a buckle.