All horses are required to have a health inspection by a licensed veterinarian. Health papers and a vesicular stomatitis statement must be presented to the Laramie County Fair Staff upon arrival and before usage. All horses must have a current coggins. No exceptions!
Arena Rental Applicant is responsible for renting trash dumpsters, porta-potties, tractor/arena rake, and water truck for watering arena.
Arenas - $400.00 per day per arena
Livestock Pens - $25.00 per pen per day
Stalls - $15.00 per head per day
- Fee, application and contract required for individuals, groups, clubs and teams that wish to use the arena(s) with any type of livestock including but not limited to bull riding, calf roping, team roping, steer wrestling, etc.
- Breaking Horses, team roping and bucking out bulls or horses is not permitted during open riding. Arena rental is required for these activities.
- Fee, application and contract required for private use.
- No fee required for Open Arena Riding. Arenas must be shared with other riders. Hours are Sunday-Saturday 8:00am until dark based on availability. Availability is not guaranteed.
Please call the Fair Office to verify availability.
The arenas are NOT available on the following 2017 dates:
June 1, 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29
July 6, 7, 8, 10, 13-31
August 1-4, 17-20, 24-27
September 1-3, 7, 14
STALL RENTAL INFORMATION FOR TRAVELERS
Stalls: $15.00 per head-horses
$25.00 per pen-all livestock
• Health papers, current coggins and a vesicular stomatitis statement must be available upon arrival.
• Please rake stall contents out past the stall door.
• Hooking up electric and/or water to rv’s, campers & horse trailers PROHIBITED.
• Dry camping and staying onsite with animals is permitted.
• Users assume responsibility for care and safety of animals.
• Fair office or Caretaker must be notified upon arrival.
• Please leave the grounds/pens/stalls as you found them-clean & free of debris.
Monday-Friday 8-12 & 1-4 - Fair Office (307) 633-4670
Checks payable to Laramie County Fair
Out of state checks and cash accepted
After hours drop box located in the foyer at the office. (First entrance of fairgrounds)