Youth Hog, Goat, and Lamb Jackpot
Thursday, August 9th at 4pm in Sheep Barn
This is a Youth Market Jackpot Show for Laramie County 4-H and FFA members. The same weights that are used for the official LCF market show will be used in the Jackpot; however, classes will not be the same as the main shows.
- Entry Fee: $15/per animal
- Entries will be taken at weigh-in on Monday – Sign up closes at 5 p.m.
- 4-H and FFA animals will show together
- This jackpot will have different judges
- Prizes will be paid out on a % basis to each class 1-4 place depending on class size.
- All rules that are in the Fair‘s General Rules apply (see fair book).
Prizes: Champion $200 and Reserve $100
Sign-ups for the shows will be at the designated weigh-ins on Monday. Payout & awards 1st-4th place depending on class size.
Superintendents: Pam Freeman & Dylan Freeman