Entries accepted April 1st thru June 30th of the current year.
Laramie County Fair at Archer: July 30th thru August 2nd, 2018
Laramie County Fair at Frontier Park: August 4th thru 11th, 2018
Camp Space Reservations will be available beginning June 1st of current year, 8:00 AM-4:00 PM. The $50.00 fee must accompany reservation form. RV’s can be placed no sooner than the first Saturday of Fair. Please note the Laramie County Fair Board voted on November 3, 2014 to increase the camp space rental fee to $50.00 per space.
Horse Show, 4-H & FFA Animal & Static and Open Class Animal & Static entry deadline is June 30th of current year.
Entry tags can be picked up July 23rd, 24th, 26th, & 27th, 2018 from 8:00am-4:00pm at the Fair Office in Archer. The Fair Office will be closed on July 25th for Cheyenne Day.
Open Class Static Exhibits are due August 2nd in the Exhibit Hall at Frontier Park from 12:00pm-8:00pm. Open Class Static Exhibits must be picked up Saturday, August 11, 2018 from 8:00 am-3:00 pm
Entry corrections will only be done July 23rd - 27th, 2018. No additional entries will be accepted. If you are unable to pick up your tags during this time, entry tags will be available for pick up at the Exhibit Hall Information Table starting on Thursday, August 2nd.
- All FFA, 4-H, Open Class, Fair Fun, Livestock and Static (non-livestock) entries must be entered on the correct entry form from the fair book or online. Entry forms available under Entry Forms under Fair tab.
- Paper entry forms may be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 634-4511, mailed to 3967 Archer Parkway, Cheyenne, WY 82009 or entered online at laramiecountyfair.com. The fair office is not responsible for mailed entry forms that do not arrive by the entry deadline.
- Please verify your entries are correct at the time you pick up entry tags. Entry corrections will only be done at that time. Late entries will not be accepted or entered at this time. Entry corrections will NOT be done during the week of Fair.
- All 4-H static and livestock entry forms must be received in the Laramie County 4-H Extension Office before entry deadlines. For all 4-H entry questions please call the 4-H Extension Office at 633-4383.
- For all FFA entry questions please call designated FFA Advisor.
- Contact the Fair Office with all questions regarding how to enter online.